Who Am I ?

.
 

 

 

Hello, my name is Andrés Larenas Salvador and I´m pisces. I was born in Quillota, but I don't 

really feel I belong anywhere because all my life I have wandered from one place to another.

 Some time after I was born, we lived in Santiago. When I was three we went to live in Belgium

 because my father won a scholarship to do a master's degree in urbanism at Louvain la 

Neuve ´s university. My first language was French, although I did a couple of Spanish classes 

to be able to handle both languages.

 

When I was eleven, we returned to Chile. My return to this country was no less chaotic. I went

 through four different schools and lived in six houses in different neighborhoods. This

 instability also affected my vocation. At school I was in a mathematical elective and I wanted

 to be a physicist, however, when I left school I opted to study sociology for two years, and 

then anthropology for three years.

 

In this search for knowledge, I realized that my main interest was cinema, so I went to 

Argentina to study at UNLP. I lived there for four years, but the university and the country were

 going through a crisis, so I decided to return to validate branches here at ICEI.

 
Although I’ve had a chaotic journey through life, I’ve developed a strong character and certain 
particular tastes. I like making music, cooking (I'm vegan), filming, dancing, exercising until
 I can't move, impromptu outings at night, giving myself up at random, and anything intense
 in general.

Comentarios

  1. Life is a continuous travel and you know it very good hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a good trip, I hope you can continue traveling much more

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow !! You moved many times, maybe those experiences will serve you a lot for the cinema, since you met many places and people :))

    ResponderEliminar
  4. All effectively covered. No major lapses. 7pts.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

A Meal or Food You Really Like

The Story of a Picture