Why did I choose my major?

 




 

My passion for cinema did not come in the most usual way. Most people who study it have a 

desire to communicate and express themselves. In my case it was not like that. When I was 

a child I wanted to be a physicist, and then in a resounding change, I studied social sciences

 and read a lot of philosophy. In this period, I became interested in the mechanisms that allow

us to think differently, find vanishing points, allowing events to occur and be able to de-automate 

perception. At the same time that I had these concerns, I also began to experiment a lot in a 

personal way. I sought to get out of my safe space and explore the world, allowing the world 

to speak to me. It was during this period that I fell in love with cinema, as a device of 

subjectivation and as a machine for empathy. Cinema is capable of showing other ways of life,

 other ways of time, new values, new hierarchies and alongside the actor’s face human 

challenges that involve contortions and embody  new forms of affections.

Comentarios

  1. Nice pont of view, keep trying on cinema!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. All covered. No major issues although I'd advise you to try paragraphing in a way of better-organising the text ideas.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

A Meal or Food You Really Like

The Story of a Picture