The Story of a Picture

 


In this photography I was three years old. I'm next to my aunt, although she can't tell herself well, 

due to a cup of coffee that has spilled into the photo.  It's strange because I don't remember what 

his face was like back then, I don't know if she was smiling or  she was sad. As far as I'm concerned,

 I clearly don't look happy, I look a little uncomfortable and angry. 


This  picture is strange because in the background you can see two ladies with a kind of

 medical apron, however, this contrasts with the toy car I'm sitting in. I have no idea who took 

this picture, possibly someone unknown took it out as a favor and now it has gone into oblivion. 


This image conveys to me an enormous anxiety, I cannot recognize myself. The spots that 

have spoiled the photography look like a bacterium that is devouring my aunt and my memory. 

After all, only my body remains frozen in an uncomfortable pose and with an indifferent look. 


I would like to see this photograph in ten more years, perhaps the image is no longer recognizable

 by its deplorable state or maybe my aunt's face will emerge again.

Comentarios

  1. One of the best aspect of the text is the attempt at complex paragraphing and discourse structuring. On the whole the message is put through with certain inaccuracies affecting the message such as in:
    "she can't tell herself well" or "I don't remember what his face was like ...".

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

A Meal or Food You Really Like