A Meal or Food You Really Like

I am not the type of person who has favorite things, however, there are meals that I prepare regularly.
One of them is chickpea curry. It has a great nutritional value, a rich flavor and it fills your stomach.
All of this makes it a recurring meal in my life
Because I m vegan, I need to seek out various nutrients to compensate and balance my diet. Chickpea
provides a considerable amount of protein, fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and
vitamins A, E, C and B3
These chickpeas become even tastier and more nutritious when cooked with a sauce of garlic, onion,
pepper, tomato, ginger and coconut cream. This in turn provides a good amount of vitamins,
electrolytes and antioxidants. The dressings that I generally use are ground pepper, turmeric, a little
cumin, coriander seeds, salt and a touch of balsamic vinegar. the latter highlights the flavours thanks
to its acidity and sweetness. If you do not have balsamic vinegar, you can replace it with white wine
of your choosing
This dish goes well with this cold time of year. Its mix between bittersweet, spicy and filling will cause
us to feel satisfied, warm and energetic for a good amount of time.
I love that recipe <3 you know so many things about the nutrients of the aliments, good job
ResponderEliminarI am also vegan and I feel that chickpeas have been very important in my change of diet. Because they are so versatile, they motivate me to innovate new dishes, much tastier than those containing animal meat!
ResponderEliminarALl covered. Well achieved. 7 pts-
ResponderEliminar