My Favorite Piece of Technology

                                                            

My favorite piece of technology is a MIDI controller called M-Audio Code49. This device  is a type of

 synthesizer that works along a computer program. The beauty of this instrument is that it can be 

adapted to different software, thus achieving a much wider range of sounds, being able to equalize

 them as I want.

 

I love making music, and experimenting with different sounds and musical genres. I don't close 

myself to anything and this keyboard allows me to do basically what I want, from electronic, 

shoegaze or concrete music.

 

As a filmmaking student, I need to be constantly inspired to create. Music helps me a lot to get

 into this mood, where there's no meaning, only signifiers. This device with its flexibility helps me 

to enter that level of consciousness.

 

I would recommend this instrument to everyone who needs to experiment and free their mind from

 the weight of language.If you manage to surrender to rhythms and vibrations that you create yourself,

 I assure you that it  will not leave you indifferent. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

A Meal or Food You Really Like

The Story of a Picture